Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Unveil the secrets of your future

Sunday the 12th of November Simon, Daniel, James, Steffen and I went to the palm leaf library. Palm leaf library, you will interfere now, what is that? Well, actually, it is exactly what you would assume it to be, when hear the name. It is a library with palm leaves instead of books. Hundreds of years ago some guys wrote the people’s destiny down on palm leaves. The destiny of the people lived at that time and even the destiny of the people who will be born in the future, maybe hundreds or thousands year later. Strange, isn’t it. Well, we wanted to check it out and therefore went there. Honestly speaking, at least as for me, I didn’t want to know anything about my future. I think, if I knew what will happen next, I would just relax and say to myself, I can’t change the future, so what’s the use anyhow? At least if I believed in it. But, I am not quite sure of it. The palm leaf library was hard to find. Even as we arrived in the quarter, where this palm leaf library is supposed to be, nobody knew it. We supposed to enter an old building but what we found was a small office in the corner of a parking garage. Should this really be the “Nadi Gruha” (palm leaf reader); impossible, I thought by myself. But, obvious, we were right here as there were some people waiting for their session. They were German and so we introduced ourselves and had a little conversion about this palm leaf library. Fortunately, this guy we spoke to could tell us a lot over it. He actually manages trips for people who are interested in their future. He also meant, it would useless to try to get an appointment for today as the “Nadi Gruha” has only about six sessions per day. One session takes at about 1 ½ hours, so it is hopeless today. We should have arranged an appointment in advance, but nobody told us, I am afraid. Daniel also meant that he actually already knows when you will be coming as it is predetermined when you have to come. But I am not sure about that. Anyhow, the guy we met told us that the forecasts he made, all came true. He told us about one man who came having an appointment and it was told to him that he is going to die in half a year and it came true. Also the stories he told about the past were all true; it is all written down on this palm leaves. So, what do you think of it? As for me, I am not sure, what to think any more. It cannot be true that people thousands of years ago already knew about the destiny of people who were not born yet. Maybe, it is all a big fraud and a big business coz usually people donate at about 1.500 Rupees for this service. So let’s sum up the money he earns per day. 1.500 multiplied with 6 makes 9.000 Rupees per day. Then, this guy has a day’s week; so that will be 45.000 Rupees per week. And finally, 45.000 Rupees multiplied with 4 makes 180.000 Rupees per month. This 10 times more than I earn and more than some Indians earn in their whole life. I don’t want to start a conspiracy against this guy but I have my doubts, that’s it. It is all very mysterious. But, come to your own decision and visit “Nadi Gruha” in Bangalore. His garage office is located in Chamarajpet, 5th main road No. 33. Good luck.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home